We believe that memorable and meaningful moments matter.
And take care of one another.
Today and always, these values guide us at The Lodge of Four Seasons
In times like these, our pillars define our focus:
We’re here to HELP
We’re here to INSPIRE
We’re here to LEAD
The Lodge of Four Seasons Is here to INSPIRE
Through programming and communication bringing life and inspiration. The Lodge of Four Seasons is focused on continuing to fuel your passion for the lake, travel, golf, spa and outdoor pursuits.
For our friends and Lodge Loyalists outside of Missouri we continue to provide compelling content via The Lodge Golf
Social Channels Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube
Our management company in Troon is also continuing to provide amazing content that will INSPIRE…from virtual golf, tennis, fitness to culinary content and instruction, CLICK HERE to learn more.
For those looking to continue to stay active and get outside during these challenging times, The Lodge’s Cove course is still open and available for play. We have implemented a number proactive safety measures. The grill and driving range will remain closed to ensure we adhere to current government recommendations for group gatherings at this time. The additional following proactive practices have been implemented through the golf course/operation:
- Multiple cleanings of common touch points
- Cleaning golf carts prior to each round, wiping with disinfectant wipes: steering wheel, seat handles, seats,
replacing pencils & thorough washing.
- Providing single-rider carts
- Implemented modifications to the cup which elevates the golf ball.
I.E. inverted cups so the ball does not fall below the surface
- Removed all on course ball washers
- Paused services of club cleaning, bag drop, practice facility and lessons.
- Removed all on-course bunker rakes (if you hit in a bunker you can improve your lie or move the ball out of footprints)
- Removed flags from practice putting greens
- Encouraging all guests to leave the flagstick in and putt without touching the flagstick leaving flags in
- Removed grab-n-go tees, scorecards and divot repair tools
- Removed all on-course water stations
- Offering packaged goods only for F&B offerings: candy, chips, crackers, water, Gatorade, soda and beer.
- Encouraging proper social distancing protocol throughout your round.
The Lodge of Four Seasons is here to LEAD
At The Lodge of Four Seasons, we believe in doing the right thing, being kind and in optimism. Through innovation, communication and action, we will focus on serving the needs of clients, including being fiscally responsible, offering expertise and guidance, and growing business.
The Lodge of Four Seasons is here to HELP
Through discernible actions, we’re here to help…help our guests, help our community and help one another. To that end we recently made a donation of cold produce (vegetables, fruit & dairy) to Share The Harvest Food Pantry.
Thank you for your continued support of The Lodge of Four Seasons.
For more CLICK HERE